Where to hunt raptors in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 – Raptor Spawn Locations
The island of Fortnite is covered in wild animals, but the Raptors are certainly the biggest threat these animals can pose. If the Raptors catch you while you are weak, they can very easily end your game. They tend to attack in groups and are best avoided.
Luckily for us, one of Fortnite’s challenges this week is chasing them. This means that you want to collect healing, shields, and weapons before venturing out in search of the Raptors, as you really don’t want to try and kill one with your harvesting tool.
Raptors can be found all over the map, and we’ve marked some of their spawn locations on the map below. Our favorite spot is actually just south of Sweaty Sands. A large group of raptors will appear here regularly, and it is easy to loot and then go and fight them.
You can find the rest of the Week 7 challenges below:
- Makeshift Weapons Elimination (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Primal Weapon Elimination (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Mechanical Weapon Elimination (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Score weapons of different rarity (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Collect Meat or Peppers (0/5) – 24,000 XP
- Consume stuffed items (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Hunt Raptors (0/2) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Deal damage to opponents (2500, 5000, 7500, 10000, 12500) – 35000XP to 24500 XP