Where to dance in Durr Burger Kitchen in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
One of the challenges of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 8 is dancing in the Durr Burger Kitchen. It’s not a complicated challenge, you just have to get to the Durr Burger Resturaunt.
The Durr Burger can be found just west of Weeping Woods. All you need to do is go through the front door, walk to the back and you will find the kitchen. After that, do any emote dance you like to wrap up the challenge.
Durr Burger Restaurant is actually a pretty decent place to start a tour. You could very well loot here, then head north to Holly for some more loot, or into Weeping Woods.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 8 challenge below:
- Collect Research Books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Use Guardian Towers Launcher (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Open Chests at Spire or Guardians Tower (0/2) – 24,000 XP
- Damage to opponents within 10 seconds of landing (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Dance in Durr Burger Kitchen (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Use the Firefly Jar at the Pizzeria (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Drive from Durr Burger to Pizza Pit without exciting a vehicle (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Destroy structures with fire (100, 200, 300, 400, 500) – 35000XP to 24500 XP