Nuggets vs Knicks: How to Watch Live Stream, TV Channel, NBA Start Time
New York to Denver
Current records: New York 37-28; Denver 43-22
What there is to know
The New York Knicks are 1-10 against the Denver Nuggets since February 2016, but they will have a chance to close the gap a little on Wednesday. New York remains on the road to face Denver at 9 p.m. ET on May 5 at Ball Arena. The Knicks will strut after a win while the Nuggets will stumble after a loss.
New York edged past the Memphis Grizzlies with points to lose on Monday, winning contest 118-104. New York counted on the efforts of point guard Derrick Rose, who had 25 points, and power forward Julius Randle, who shot 5 for 8 from across the arc and finished with 28 points, six assists and six rebounds.
Meanwhile, it was tight but no cigar for Denver as they fell 93-89 to the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday. Despite the loss, Denver got a strong performance from center Nikola Jokic, who had 32 points and five assists with nine tables.
The Knicks are expected to lose this next by 3.5. They are currently three-for-three ATS from their most recent games, however, a trend that bettors may want to consider.
New York’s victory took them to 37-28 while the Nuggets’ loss brought them down to 43-22. A pair of stats to watch: New York have kept their opponents at a field goal percentage of 44.30%, which puts them first in the championship. But Denver comes into the game with a 48.70% field goal percentage, good for the league’s third-best. We will see which of these forces – attack or defense – wins.
How to watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Or: Ball Arena – Denver, Colorado
- TV: Altitude sports 2
- Online Streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To pursue: CBS Sports app
Nuggets are 3.5-point favorite against Knicks, latest says NBA odds.
Bettors were in agreement with the betting community on this one as the game opened with a 3.5 point spread and stayed there.
Over / Under: -112
History of the series
Denver has won ten of its last 11 games against New York.
- January 10, 2021 – Denver 114 v New York 89
- December 15, 2019 – Denver 111 vs New York 105
- December 05, 2019 – Denver 129 vs New York 92
- March 22, 2019 – Denver 111 v New York 93
- Jan 01, 2019 – Denver 115 v New York 108
- January 25, 2018 – Denver 130 vs. New York 118
- October 30, 2017 – New York 116 vs. Denver 110
- February 10, 2017 – Denver 131 vs New York 123
- December 17, 2016 – Denver 127 vs New York 114
- March 08, 2016 – Denver 110 v New York 94
- February 7, 2016 – Denver 101 vs New York 96
Denver injury report
- Nikola Jokic: game decision (toe)
- Zeke Nnaji: game decision (ankle)
- Will Barton: Out (hamstrings)
- PJ Dozier: Out (Groin)
- Monte Morris: Out (hamstrings)
- Jamal Murray: absent for the season (knee)
New York injury report
- Alec Burks: game decision (knee)
- Mitchell Robinson: Out (Foot)