Now play GTA V on your mobile phone. Find out how
Rockstar Games launched GTA V on September 17, 2017 across all gaming platforms. It was GTA’s biggest franchise and continues to maintain stable online players even today.
When GTA V launched in September 2017, it was well received around the world. Like previous games in the GTA franchise. The game caused an overnight sensation and boosted retail and online sales. On the first day of release, Rockstar sold 11.21 million copies of the game. The game continues to receive constant updates to its gameplay and missions from Rockstart Games.
Unlike previous editions of the game, players could now play as three main characters in the game. They could switch between characters at any time, except when a mission was active. GTA V isn’t just huge in terms of map size. There are many actions filled with main missions and side quests. The game guarantees hours of play and with the constant updates provided by Rockstart, the hours of play only keep increasing.
GTA V is available on PC and most major consoles. However, if you want to play the game on your android android phone. It is possible now. Just follow the steps below.
Play GTA 5 on Android using PlayStation Remote Play
- Open the PS Remote Play app on your smartphone.
- Enable the remote play option inside your PS4 by going to Settings> Remote play connection settings> Enable remote play.
- Log into the same PSN account on your smartphone as your PS4 and open the game.
Note: – A good internet connection at both ends of the terminal is required, as the smartphone will mirror the PlayStation 4.
Play GTA 5 on Android using Steam Link
- Download the Steam Link app on your Android phone.
- Link the app to your Steam account and the connected PC.
- You can then press the “Start playing” button.
- This converts your screen to Big Picture mode and starts mirroring the interface on the Android device.
- You can then select GTA 5 from your Steam library.
- Tap Play to start the game.
Play GTA 5 on Android using Xbox Game Pass
- Download the Xbox app on your Android phone.
- Sign in to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account.
- Go to the cloud gaming area.
- Select GTA 5 and press play to start the game.
Your comment has been submitted to the moderation queue