How to Claim the Free Fortnite Volcanic Assassin Bundle
Every new week in fortnite introduces new challenges, and sometimes new cosmetics. The last fortnite patch added the Volcanic Assassin Pack, with plenty of new cosmetic options for players looking to stand out.
The Volcanic Assassin Pack includes a total of four cosmetics.
- Fiery Flow Wrap
- Fiery Jam Back Bling
- Sulfuric Street Shine Pickaxe
- Tectonic complex skin
The Volcanic Assassin Pack is only available for unlocking on PC, and you can claim it by following the steps below.
- To throw fortnite
- Go to the in-game store
- Find the Special Offers and Packages section
- Click on the Volcanic Assassin pack
- Buy it for 0 V-Bucks, because the bundle is free
Upon unlocking the pack, players will only have access to the Tectonic Komplex skin. If you are looking to unlock the other skins, you will need to complete the challenges which will unlock after completing the steps above.
How to unlock the fortnite Volcanic Assassin Pack on consoles, Android and iOS devices
Console and mobile fortnite players can claim the Volcanic Assassin Pack by logging into their accounts on a PC. If you don’t have access to a PC, however, there is a workaround that allows you to claim this bundle.
- Launch the browser feature on your Android or iOS device
- Go to NVIDIA GeForce Now official website
- Scroll down and use whatever launch button suits you in the “Browser Experience” section
- Once you have loaded NVIDIA GeForce Now, it will ask you to sign in with your fortnite Account
- Once logged in with your account, you will access the main lobby
- Open the in-game store and grab the Volcanic Assassin Pack
When gamers use GeForce Now, they’re essentially streaming a game session from an NVIDIA-hosted PC. They will technically be on a PC, allowing them to claim the bundle. This way, players on any platform can unlock the Volcanic Assassin Pack.