Fortnite Season 6 Mythic Weapon Locations and Exotic Weapon Locations Guide
Fortnite is one of the most popular games today. The game is enjoyed by a variety of players across all playable platforms. The final season, Primal is now available and players are in love with it. This new season has seen the arrival of a plethora of new content. Players would love to learn the locations of the Mythical Fortnite Season 6 weapons.
Fortnite Season 6 Mythical Weapons Locations
Many gamers have asked where are the Mythic Weapons of Fortnite Season 6? In total, there are 2 mythical weapons players can collect in the final season of Fortnite. These mythical weapons, when used correctly, provide a huge advantage to players. Find out where the Mythic Weapons from Fortnite Season 6 are below:
Spire Primal shotgun
- It’s a shotgun that causes absolute mayhem and is the weapon of choice for the Spire Assassin himself. At close range, this weapon can absolutely destroy any opponent who might get close enough. Players will need to head to the POI Spire which was introduced in the new season to acquire this weapon. Once inside the Spire, players will see the Spire Assassin patrolling the area. Defeating her will cause him to give up the weapon the player needs, maintaining distance and attacking is the way to go with this opponent.
Spire Jumping Boots
- These boots will provide players with an unreal boost, which will be beneficial while trying to evade other enemies. There is a catch in acquiring the shoes however, players will first need to head to one of the 6 mini arrows that have been introduced in the new season. Here, players will find Guardians protecting these mini arrows. They will have to defeat these Guardians, who will then drop a Spire artifact. This artifact is a glowing orb that players will need to carry, while their weapons are deactivated, to the Arrow Relic. The orb will direct players to the Relic, once they get there they’ll need to interact with it to initiate a cutscene and get the Spire Jump Boots for themselves.
Exotic weapons in Fortnite season 6
The last season saw the entry of weapons into the new weapon category, Exotic. These weapons are rare finds and offer special bonuses when used, all stats of these weapons are improved, compared to others. Fortnite season 6 exotic weapons carried over from the previous season. These weapons can be purchased from various NPCs around the map. Check out the Fortnite exotic weapon locations below:
- Hop Rock Dualies: can be purchased in Logjam Woodworks from Gutbomb
- Chug Cannon: can be purchased in Slurpy Swamp from Slurp Jonesy
- Shadow Tracker Pistol: Can be purchased in the Dance Club booth from Power Chord
- Dub Shotgun: can be purchased in the southern Steamy Stacks of Burnout
- Grappler Bow: can be purchased in Stealthy Stronghold from Lara Croft